Saturday 12 September 2015

Love WhatsApp Status

Posted by Prince
So guys, Many peoples searching Love Status on Internet daily. I am here to share Love status. we have huge collection of romantic status. these status are for those who want to express their feeling to their partners. people have romantic feeling for their lovers but they dot get right way to show. so guys these status may help to your partner .


So friends share these status with your partners and express your feelings towards them.

Love WhatsApp Status

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

A relationship is only made for two....but some just forget how to count. Pain is the only thing that's telling me I'm still alive.

True love has a habit of coming back.

Have you ever wondered what what hurts you most... Saying something that you wished had not or not saying anything and wish you had???

If I had flower for every time you made me smile & laugh I’d have a garden to walk in forever.

The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to stop the tears from falling.

A man in love is not complete until he is married. Then he is finished.

I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect.

2 Things can change a women’s mood- 1) I love you 2) 50% Discount.

Isn't it sad that you are hurt so much that finally you can say "I'm used to it" Sometimes It's better to be alone... No one can hurt you.

You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.

Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbours are not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment