Friday 18 September 2015

Attitude Whatsapp Status

Posted by Prince
Every person has his own attitude and Attitude is everything. Actually we are living in an attitude era. Many people want to show attitude to other people.

Today I have a good collection of attitude status. These status will show your attitude to others. They will knowing to your attitude.

Best thing in these status is we have manually picked for our readers and I am 100% sure you will like these status.

Without taking too much time of yours, check the below list of attitude status.

Attitude Whatsapp Status

Attitude Whatsapp Status


My attitude depends on the people in front of me….

I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.

Not always available, try your luck

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

Keep moving! Nothing new to read…

Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…

Hey I found your nose, it was in my business again.

Your attitude determines your direction.

Dream as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one.

I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later.

Love marriage is like dancing in front of snake and asking him to bite.

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit ….wisdom is not putting is a fruit salad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment