Friday 4 September 2015

Cool WhatsApp Status

Posted by Prince
So guys I am back, here I am going to share cool whastapp status. Many people search for cool whastpapp status, but they did not get status which they want. So friends I have made a good list cool whatsapp status.

On this website, you will not only get cool whastapp status. Here we provide every kind of status. Enjoy this awesome collection of whatsapp status. Main thing is these status are in English.


Cool WhasApp Status


Self-control is the ability to stay cool when someone is making you HOT.

Why is "Monday" so far from "Friday" and "Friday" so near to "Monday"??..

The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.

Parents spend first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.

If my boss saw how many cool things I post on Facebook in a day, he'd stop saying I'm unproductive.

Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone.

When I drink alcohol... Everyone says I'm alcoholic. But... When I drink Fanta.. No one says I'm fantastic.

“I don’t insult people,I just simply describe them”.

I'm jealous of my parents, i'll never have a kid as cool as theirs :)

Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine.

I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.

I am single from birth because God is busy writing the best love story for me…

0 comments:

Post a Comment