Tuesday 1 September 2015

Funny WhatsApp Status

Posted by Prince
Today I am going to share funny status for whatsapp. These status will make you on laugh. You can share these with friends, family member and make smile on their face. So guys don't take time and enjoy these status. These status are in English. For more status like sad status, motivational status, Punjabi status any kind of status stay with us.

Funny WhatsApp Status

My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity.

Just saw the most smartest person when i was in front of the mirror

If I had a pound for every time I got suspicious... I'd wonder who the f&*k was paying me, and why?

My study period = 15 minutes. My break time = 3 hours.

Our marriage is like a workshop. I work and my wife shops.

My biggest concern in life is actually how my online friends can be informed of my death..!!

Mosquitos are like family. Annoying but they carry your blood.

People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday....

Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened

I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the weirdest hairdos. 

1 comment: