Tuesday 10 November 2015

Short Status for WhatsApp

Posted by Prince
Today I am here to sharing with you best short whatsapp status. As we know this era is fully addicted to whatsapp. Our website has every kind of whatsapp status. If you want funny whatsapp status, love whatsapp status or attitude whatsapp status. You can get it easily from our website. Every whatsapp user wants to express their feelings to his lover, friends in short and simply. That is right place to get short status for whatsapp. So without taking much of your time checkout list given below.


Short Status for WhatsApp

I broke up with my gym. We were just not working out.

Do what is “Right”, not what is “Easy”.

The most fun things in life are either immoral, illegal or they make you fat.

I never make stupid mistakes, only very-very clever ones.

To make time fly, throw your watch out the window.

Life is Short – Chat Fast!

I don't always have time to study... but when I do, I don't.

No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.

Sometimes you just need some space, to fart.

I broke up with my gym. We were just not working out.

When you drop your phone, your heart hits the ground before your phone does.

1 comment: